Our comprehensive practice management solutions incorporate all aspects of administration, operations, and marketing.
Our solutions include strategic growth, leadership training, practice governance, operational oversight, HIPAA and general compliance, and best practices. We work with local practice management to achieve operational efficiency, implement standardized policies and procedures, and track operational and clinical performance metrics.
We leverage our experience as nephrologists and our proprietary data analytics to implement uniform policies, procedures, and protocols that all practices adopt, and we provide practice-specific insight that helps individual practices adapt.
Practices may have many avenues of growth open to them, such as provider recruitment, mergers, and acquisitions. We can both guide through the process and provide discrete help along the way.
Revenue Cycle Management
- Billing and Collections
- Denial Management
- Patient Balance Collections
- Physician Coding Review & Education
- Medicare Provider Enrollment
- Government and Commercial Payors
- CAQH Registration
- NPI Registration
- All facility privileges (e.g. hospitals,
dialysis centers, ambulatory service
centers, and vascular access centers)
- Financial Reports
- Accounts Payable
- Capital Accounts
- Compensation Models
- Analytics and Dashboards
- Email Platform
- Phone Service
- Copier/Printer/Scanner management
- Website Design, Maintenance and Hosting
- Social Media and Online Reputation Management
- Centralize Infrastructure Equipment Procurement / GPO
- Data-driven operations management
- Best practices implementation
- HR and Benefits support
- Patient outreach
- Payor contracting
- Identification of high-risk population using proprietary predictive modeling tools leveraging a large CKD database
- Risk-Based Contracting
- KCF and CKCC support
- Data-driven care coordination for CKD patients
- Online CKD education platform
A Better Way Forward
Learn about how our experienced teams help practices and payors meet their goals.